- 13 years of 2nd/3rd level technical support of Peoplesoft, Datastage and Compendia Pensions, Oracle Databases, Business Objects 5-6, Oracle Business Intelligence and multiple bespoke software applications running on Widnows & Linux systems.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Able to quickly learn and master new systems and provide quick support for new technology.
- Able to quickly document new solutions and a clear and concise method.
- Systems: zOS, Unix, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Peoplesoft, Datastage
- Databases: msSQL, MySQL, OracleSQL, DB2
- Languages: Peoplecode, HTML, XHTML, CSS, SQL, SQR, Delphi, Visual Basic, C#
- Software: MS Office, MS Access, MS Server 2000/2003, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Media Wiki
Civica (UK) Linmited
Keystone Support Team Leader (August 2018 to Current)
Support Analyst (December 2015 to August 2018)
Handle incoming support issues with Civica’s bespoke Housing softare (Keystone, Cx) based on .Net, IIS, MsSQL.
- Installing Patches for customers
- Training new support analysts
- Debugging the software (C#) using Visual Studio
Subex (UK) Limited
Application Support Consultant (2010 to 2015).
Handle 2nd line support for bespoke software for BT Group systems including billing support. Also supporting Business Objects (5-6) and Oracle Business Intelligence
- Overnight on call support for BT Group systems.
- Knowledge building on internal Wiki system for ongoing technical support work.
Intelligroup Europe Limited
Consultant (2004 to 2010) Handled technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries. Engaged and tracked Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, escalation (if appropriate), resolution and closure of trouble tickets.
- Researched Tivoli Monitoring of the Peoplesoft and Datastage systems and re-wrote Unix shell scripts to improve batch handling callout and response times.
- Creating new Knowledge documents for 1st and 2nd level callout of Peoplesoft, Datastage and Compendia.
- Hosted visits from vendors to help debug application problems.
- Visited client’s site to advise of ongoing problems and assist with resolution.
- Redeveloped intranet to run on ASP/MSSQL Windows server 2000 system.
Freelance Technical Work
- Webmaster (1998 to Present) Helped setup and run several websites for both personal and professional use including forum powered sites and data driven informational sites.
- Windows 98-8 technical support & advise
- ADSL support helping identify, reconfigure and advise
- Develop internal intranet for Intelligroup Europe prior to employment (PHP/mySQL)
- Strip and rebuild desktops & laptops to fix hardware issues
- Upgrading desktops & laptops hardware